Oh I wish I could sleep all Summer!



"Weary sun, sleep tonight, go crashing into the ocean
Cut the line that ties the tide and moon, ancient and blue
We take our empty hearts and fill them up with broken things
To hang on humming wire like cheap lamps down a dead end street
Close your weary eyes until the wintertime
And every time we turn away it hits me like a tidal wave
I would change for you but, babe, that doesn't mean I'm gonna be a better man
Give the ocean what I took from you so one day you could find it in the sand
And hold it in your hands again"


PS: Acho que já publiquei esta música antes,mas as saudades já eram muitas! Só de pensar que vou perder o concerto destes Senhores por causa de um casamento....mas porque é que as pessoas não se casam na Primavera, ou mesmo no Outono???

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Figurinhas ....

Telegrama emocional

“ Desrituais”