Like the Weather





The color of the sky as far as I can see is coal grey.


Lift my head from the pillow and then fall again.


With a shiver in my bones just thinking about the weather.

A quiver in my lips as if I might cry.


Well by the force of will my lungs are filled and so I breathe.

Lately it seems this big bed is where I never leave.

Shiver in my bones just thinking about the weather.

Quiver in my voice as I cry,



"What a cold and rainy day. Where on earth is the sun hid away."


[...]



Do I need someone here to scold me

or do I need someone who'll grab and pull me out of this four poster dull

torpor pulling downward.

For it is such a long time since my better days.


I say my prayers nightly this will pass away.

Comentários

Mensagens populares deste blogue

Figurinhas ....

“ Desrituais”

Telegrama emocional